Used Car Warranty in Tyler, TX
Protect Your Vehicle Investment With a Warranty
You spend a significant amount of money on nearly any car purchase, and you deserve a vehicle that lives up to your investment. Auto Liquidators Plus in Tyler, TX, and the DFW area understands how crucial having reliable transportation can be to drive you to school, work, the grocery store, and any other destination. We offer a limited warranty to protect your purchase for a set number of miles or years. Our warranty covers a broad range of components and their performance and condition. Every vehicle needs a comprehensive protection plan, no matter how sleek it looks or softly its engine purrs. Problems with your motor, transmission or electrical system can arise at any time, and having a used car limited warranty means you don’t get stuck with a terrifying bill for extensive repairs or replacements.
Explore Our Inventory at Auto Liquidators Plus
Auto Liquidators Plus proudly offers our pre-owned car warranty to combine with your used car purchase. We have an extensive inventory of cars, trucks, and SUVs at our four dealerships in Dallas, Arlington, and Tyler, TX. Depending on your preferences, you can explore our selection online or in person. We also have excellent financing options we tailor to your specific financial needs so that you can rely on us for a car loan. Everything we offer comes with friendly, helpful customer service to ensure you get answers to your questions and feel comfortable with your investment. Adding our limited powertrain warranty to your new vehicle helps you and your passengers relax, knowing we cover a broad range of essential components to keep your car running at its best.
About Our Used Car Limited Warranty
At Auto Liquidators Plus, we understand that buying a car is a substantial investment that deserves protection if something goes wrong that's out of your control. We offer you peace of mind on your next pre-owned car, truck, or SUV purchase by giving you the option to pair it with our limited warranty. You can add a powertrain warranty covering up to three years or 36,000 miles on cars under 140,000 miles or over $9,995. This warranty covers various components in your vehicle, including your transmission, motor, and drive train. You have a $100 deductible per occurrence, so resolving powertrain issues is easy and affordable. We’ve provided details about what our warranties cover:
Our warranty protects a wide array of components in your vehicle, including the following:
- All internally lubricated parts you find within the engine block and engine heads that sustain damage by an internally lubricated part’s failure
- All internal transmission parts, transfer case, torque converter, transmission case, and seals and gaskets if an internally lubricated part failure damages them
- Front-wheel bearings, front-wheel axle shafts, seals and gaskets, final drive housing and internal parts, locking rings and automatic front locking hubs on four-wheel-drive drives, and constant and universal velocity joints
- Driveshaft, retainers, rear-wheel bearings, drive axle housing and internal parts, rear-wheel axle shafts, seals and gaskets, water pump, and constant and universal velocity joints
Many of your steering components are covered by our warranty. This collection of components includes cooler and cooler linings, manual and power steering housing and internal parts, seals and gaskets, control valve and cylinder, linkages, couplings, and a power steering pump.
Front and Rear Suspension
Auto Liquidators Plus’s warranty encompasses your vehicle’s front and rear suspension, including the following components:
- Control arm shafts and bushings, kingpins and bushings, torsion bars, spindle and spindle support, upper and lower control arms, upper and lower ball joints, stabilizer shaft linkage and bushings, and strut bar and bushing
We ensure you can slow and stop your car safely with our warranty’s brake coverage, protecting all the following parts:
- Master cylinder, power brake cylinder, disc brake caliper, vacuum assist booster (excluding hydro-boost system, and wheel cylinders compensating valve • Hydraulic lines and fittings
Our warranty keeps your vehicle’s electrical components running optimally and protects you against failures. These components include your starter motor, alternator, voltage regulator, starter drive, and starter solenoid.
You deserve to feel comfortable while you drive, so we cover all the following parts:
- Compressor, condenser, idler pulley, idler pulley bearing, evaporator, and compressor clutch and pulley
- We also cover the following parts if they’re connected to any covered parts we listed above: oil and refrigerant, orifice tube, POA valve, expansion valve accumulator/receive dryer, and hi-low pressure cut off switch
Visit Our DFW Area and Tyler, TX Locations
Auto Liquidators Plus invites you to find your first or next dream car at any of our dealership locations in Tyler or the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We gladly work with customers to match their driving needs, aesthetic style, and budget with a fantastic new car, truck, or SUV from a reputable manufacturer. Visit or contact us today to start the process and get answers to any questions.