Used Car Limited Warranty
Auto Liquidators Plus provides the peace of mind you need from your next pre-owned car, truck, or SUV by including up to a 3-Year or 36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty on every vehicle over $9,995 and under 140,000 miles. This warranty covers the motor, transmission, and drive train with a $100 deductible per occurrence.
- All internal lubricated parts within the engine block and engine heads if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- All internal transmission parts, seals and gaskets, torque converter, transfer case, transmission case, if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- Front wheel axle shafts, final drive housing and internal parts, front-wheel bearings, locking rings and automatic front locking hubs (four-wheel-drive vehicles), seals and gaskets, universal and constant velocity joints.
- Rear wheel axle shafts, drive axle housing and internal parts, driveshaft, rear wheel bearings, retainers, seals and gaskets, universal and constant velocity joints. Water Pump.
- Control valve and cylinder, cooler and cooler lines, couplings, linkages, manual and power steering housing and all internal parts, power steering pump, seals and gaskets.
Front and Rear Suspension
- Upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts and bushings, upper and lower ball joints, king pins and bushings, stabilizer shaft linkage and bushings, torsion bars, strut bar and bushing, spindle and spindle support.
- Master cylinder, power brake cylinder, vacuum assist booster (excluding hydro boost system), disc brake caliper, wheel cylinders compensating valve.
- Hydraulic lines and fittings.
- Alternator, voltage regulator, starter motor, starter solenoid and started drive.
- Compressor, compressor clutch and pulley, condenser, evaporator, idler pulley, and idler pulley bearing.
- The following parts are also covered if required in connection with the repair of a covered part listed above: accumulator/receiver dryer, orifice tube, oil and refrigerant, expansion valve, POA valve, and hi-low pressure cut off switch.