Why You Should Buy a Used Car Over a New Car
At Auto Liquidators Plus, we sell quality pre-owned vehicles that you can buy with confidence. But why choose to buy a used vehicle over a new one? Take a look at the list below, and discover why choosing a quality used vehicle from our huge selection is a great choice!
- Depreciation. New vehicles will usually depreciate 20% in value when driven off the lot, and as much as 50% in the first three years. That's a lot of equity to lose, and when you purchase a pre-owned vehicle, that initial drop in value can work to your advantage!
- Insurance Costs. The price of car insurance is partially dependent on the value of the car, which is generally much higher when new. A used vehicle often translates into lower monthly insurance costs.
- Extending Your Budget. While buying a new vehicle means absorbing significant depreciation, your money can actually go further when you're looking to purchase a pre-owned car or truck. Luxury vehicles or fancy trims that might be out of reach on a new vehicle may land squarely in your budget for a quality, used vehicle.
- Longevity. Cars last much longer than they used to. Automakers have made more resilient, high-quality vehicles in recent years, which increases their lifespans significantly. Buying a used car today could very well be a sound investment decision for your future.
- Variety. It's the spice of life... and car-shopping! While there are a limited number of new vehicles manufactured each year, the number of available pre-owned vehicles is only increasing. Shoppers can find exactly the right vehicle to fit their budget and lifestyle!
Search our huge inventory or visit one of our three family-owned and operated locations and you'll find an amazing selection of quality vehicles. Your next pre-owned car, truck, SUV, or van is waiting for you at Auto Liquidators Plus!